Welcome all Wolves!
LHS 1960-1970 Quiz
Details of Events
News and Rumors
no longer used
Let's see how much y'all remember!
1) Who said: I will pay you on Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Freddie the Freeloader
Todd of Downtown Lincolnton fame
2) The Day the Music Died was Don McCleans tribute to whom?
The Big Bopper
3) What does LS/MFT mean?
Loose Straps / Means Floppie Titties
Losers Smoke / Meet Fatal Times
Lucky Strike / Means Fine Tobacco
4) Remember the little boy with a pill on his head? He advertised Alka Seltzer. What was the boys name?
5) We made the journey to Gastonia to Shoneys to eat what?
Hot fudge cake
All of the above
6) Who knows what secrets lie in the hearts of men? Only the ____ knows!
7) Hey Kids! What time is it?
Fred Kirby Time
Captain Kangaroo Time
Howdy Doody Time
8) What was Briscos answer when Andy asked him if Brisco could handle Ernest T Bass advances toward Charlene?
Well I am holding out for Charlene to marry you Sheriff!
Ernest is such a pest I thought about using a fly swatter!
I kinda thought about killing him .kinda hated to go that far.
9) There was a 1961 movie that was an adaptation of Romeo and Juliet. It featured rival street gangs. What was the title?
West Side Story
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
10) On 77 Sunset Strip, Kookie had a habit of doing what?
Snapping his fingers
Combing his hair
Winking at the girls
Smacking his chewing gum
11) In which movie was the con man Ratso Rizzo a character?
The Day of the Locust
A Kind of Loving
12) Who said Danger Will Robinson
Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate
Will's robot/babysitter in Lost in Space
The crew of Robinson Crusoe
13) Which of the following did not appear in Easy Rider?
14) Who made "Yabba Dabba Do" a popular saying?
The Pink Panther
15) Who was Topo Gigio?
Birth name of singer Freddie Mercury who started the band Queen in 1969
The lead character of Frederico Fellinis La Dolce Vita (1960)
Italian Olympian who won gold for Mens slalom in 1964 Winter Olympics
The mouse who made repeated appearances on The Ed Sullivan Show